Thursday, May 29, 2008

My present life at Wildwood

Hello brothers and sisters,

I have been scolded, and threatened (Kelsey Belcourt) that if I do not write a blog, I will be removed from the list of fellow bloginating beleivers. So here is my blog that I promised to put out by the end of the week.

Hospital Inspection
Today after having our hospital closed for several months we were inspected by the state of Georgia. By the grace of God, we were given the states stamp of approval with out defficiencies. We were amazed and all the hard work paid off. Now to fill the rooms with patients legally is another story. (legally = without breaking legs or infecting others with bacteria purposfully)

Motorcycle
Yes, it is true I am now an official bycycle rider. lol. I have a used motorcycle that was made in China and I love it. I cant find the key though so it's sitting outside of our hospital with no rider today.

Wildwood and me
There are many exciting things going on here at Wildwood and I wish you could all be a part of it. It feels like I am working on SEYC stuff everyday. I love the patients and hopefully I can get a camera soon to share with you all the things going on. Once a week we have a Bible study at a family's house and many people show up. It is also very in depth because the person giving the study is extrememly knowledgable about the subject. Many of our Bible studies would be this way if we truly knew God's biblical principles and applied them to our lives. I have been camping, done construction, marketing, and the past few days witnessed the inspection of our facility from six female inspectors. They were hard on us the first day, but the last day they were like bubbles of joy. ? Anyway I love it and I work for no man just the Lord. It so happens though God sent a representative named Vaughn Sparrow who for a short time on earth I call "Boss". Well fellow bloginators I must go. But not for good, I will share more of my life as things pop up. God bless

Chuck

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Welcome back. I already removed you, but am now prepared to re-instate you to my blog based on your meritorious performance, although late. ;) lol.