Sunday, July 20, 2008

Showers of Blessings

I'm not a great writer, but for those who are interested I just wanted to share a small portion of the Lords blessings in my life. While catching up with a friend over the phone, he asked me hey do you remember this guy named so and so?" I told him I did and got the phone number from him. The Lord has really placed a burden on my heart for this young person and I was glad to call him and see how things were going after almost two years of not speaking with him. Today he is now at Wildwood with me taking a six month course in health evangelism. How did that happen you might ask? Well, that day when I called he had been praying for much of that day pleading with God to show what to do next for life seemed dull. And then I called. It feels good to know that God is still using you in life to bless those around you. That boy came to my house this weekend while I was gone, and cleaned it for me. Why? No doubt a sign of appreciation. I pray that God will use me to be a blessing in the lives of those around me just like he has blessed me.

I also finished worship recently with the boys in the guys dorm, and it's amazing to see young people that have devoted six months of their precious time for training to save souls. When you give all for the Lord and come to a place like Wildwood or any other sacrifice and request His presence, you are bound to get it. The Lord decended upon us as we were in worship there tonight. Thank you Lord again.

2 comments:

Thomson said...

low pressure. ask me about that it has to do with showers and grasshoppers and us. powerful.

Stella said...

We have the same blog layout. We are twins!